Friday, July 31, 2009

see what I did...:)

Now I do know that alot of people have windows above the bed, but personally I just don't like it. There's something about looking up and seeing curtins or blinds that just doesn't appeal to me, and I think I read once that it's bad feng shi or something (good dreams all flying out the window or something or other). Anyways the new house had a window above the bed, as wll as another big full length one, sooooooooo, I got hubby to take off all the window framing and cover the damnable thing up (we made sure the window was closed...lol) and frame around it. So I painted a bit of an arty looking thing on it and used my favourte airconditioning blades for the flowers.....You Like???????
 

Have a great weekend all

Cass xxxx
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Chris Millar said...

Absolute pure genius Cass!! I love this so much!! I've got a big window behind my bed, too big to do this on, but my brother has a small one like this. Will have to show his partner, she'll love this idea!!!! THANKS!

Carol said...

What a great idea....I like, I like!!....such a clever chicky.....but then, I've always loved your style.
TTFN
Carol

Scrappylicious said...

Its lovely Cass :) Such a clever idea...

Audrey said...

Looks fantastic, the first thing i thought of was a cherry blossom tree. Beautiful.

Melissa Kennedy said...

iT LOOKS fantastic....
Truly Talentd Cass